Internship at Aspen Institute Romania
Do you want to gain practical experience and strengthen your network of professionals? Are you in search of an efficient learning environment? Join us in fostering values-based leadership and encouraging individuals to reflect on the ideals and ideas that define a good society.
Aspen Institute Romania is currently accepting applications for the position of an intern who will provide assistance to the activities of the departments of Leadership Programs, Public Events and Public Policy Programs. The duration of the internship period is 6 months, to start on the 24th of September. The intern must be based in Bucharest for the entire period of the internship.
The internship is remunerated.
Main National and International Events and Programs to which you will directly contribute:
- Recent graduate of a BA program or student in the final stages of his/her university studies, majoring in Political or Social Sciences, Economics, Communication and PR or other relevant fields;
- Excellent command of Romanian and English;
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Active and flexible approach to changing tasks;
- Strong organizational skills and good time management;
- Good cooperation and communication skills;
- Attention to details and ability to solve problems;
- Interested in political affairs on national, international and EU levels;
- Offering support to the Aspen team in implementing the programs of the Aspen Institute Romania;
- Providing administrative and logistical support to the team;
- Collecting and inputting data into large databases;
- Editing and publishing communication material and active involvement in the Institute’s development of promotional materials and methods;
- Participating in the organization of Aspen Institute public events;
- Preparing relevant information dedicated to the development of policy programs, conference packets and preparatory stages of policy events;
Calendar and deadline for applications
Applications in the form of a letter of motivation (about 500 words) with an attached CV (maximum two pages long) in English, shall be sent to Ms. Raluca Stoican at email@example.com, no later than Tuesday, September 11th, 2018.
The Institute will consider all complete applications and invite a selection of candidates for interviews. The interviews are scheduled to take place September 18th – 20th, 2018. All invited candidates can expect a competency-based interview conducted in English by a committee of the Aspen Institute Staff.