Aspen Leadership Trust
The Aspen Leadership Trust was created at the beginning of the year 2020, as a structure aiming to support the Leadership Initiatives of Aspen Institute Romania and to offer scholarships to join our Leadership Programs.
The generous contributions of the Aspen Leadership Trustees are directed to support the continuation of our efforts to offer scholarships to high school students, university students, young professionals, public sector representatives and NGO representatives, in Romania and the region.
Join us in our endeavour to promote values-based leadership, in service of a better society!
We thank our Leadership Trustees for their generous support:
- UniCredit Bank
- Patria Bank
Aspen Institute Romania Leadership Programs supported through the Aspen Leadership Trust:
- Young Leaders Program (high profile regional leaders aged between 25 and 35 years old)
- Aspen Junior Seminar (students and young professionals aged between 20 and 24 years old)
- Aspen Teen Online Seminar (high school students aged between 15 and 19 years old)
- Aspen Public Service Leadership Program (public sector representatives aged between 25 and 45 years old)
- Aspen Seminar for Leaders – we offer scholarships for public sector and NGO representatives, providing them the opportunity to join corporate executives and leading entrepreneurs in their endeavour of getting a better understanding of values-based leadership.
As a Romanian natural person, you can support our Leadership Programs and Initiatives by redirecting 3,5% of your income tax until June 29, 2020. For more details click here. For the pre-filled form click here: FORMULARUL 230.
As a Romanian legal person, you can contribute to the Aspen Leadership Trust by signing a sponsorship contract until December 31, 2020.
For more information please contact Mr. Mihai Cucu-Dumitrescu, Leadership Programs & Community Engagement Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org.