Aspen Leadership Trust
The Aspen Leadership Trust was created at the beginning of the year 2020, as a structure aiming to support the Leadership Initiatives of Aspen Institute Romania and to offer scholarships to join our Leadership Programs.
The generous contributions of the Aspen Leadership Trustees and individual Contributors are directed to support the continuation of our efforts to offer scholarships to high school students, university students, young professionals, public sector representatives and NGO representatives, in Romania and the region.
We thank our Leadership Trustees, for their generous support:
- Banca Comercială Română (Aspen Public Service Leadership Program Partner)
- Enel Romania (Aspen Public Service Leadership Program Partner)
- Raiffeisen Bank
- UniCredit Bank
- Alliance Healthcare Romania
- Merk Class
- Tud Group
- Patria Bank
Aspen Institute Romania Leadership Programs which are supported through the Aspen Leadership Trust:
- Young Leaders Program (high profile regional leaders aged between 25 and 35 years old)
- Aspen Junior Seminar (students and young professionals aged between 20 and 24 years old)
- Aspen Teen Online Seminar (high school students aged between 15 and 19 years old)
- Aspen Public Service Leadership Program (public sector representatives aged between 25 and 45 years old)
- Aspen Seminar for Leaders – we offer scholarships for public sector and NGO representatives, providing them the opportunity to join corporate executives and leading entrepreneurs in their endeavour of getting a better understanding of values-based leadership.
Join us in our endeavour to promote values-based leadership, in service of a better society!
Join us as individual contributors to the Aspen Leadership Trust, by redirecting 3.5% of your income tax to the Aspen Institute Romania, by choosing one of the following options:
– Access the following link (https://formular230.ro/institutul-aspen-romania), fill-in your personal information and send the signed document at firstname.lastname@example.org, by May 23, 2023.
– Fill-in the ANAF Form available at this link (https://bit.ly/3uN0JYp) and send it to email@example.com, by May 23. Fill-in instructions can be found at the following link (https://bit.ly/2QgMZX0)
– You can choose to send the filled-in form directly to the ANAF office you belong to, by May 25, 2023.
You can also make an individual donation dedicated to the Aspen Leadership Trust, at the following bank account. Please state “Aspen Leadership Trust Contribution” accompanied by your name, in the transfer description.
Bank: Raiffeisen Bank
Bank Branch: Dorobanți
Bank Address: Piața Dorobanți, nr. 1, Sector 1, București
Account Name: ASOCIATIA INSTITUTUL ASPEN ROMÂNIA
IBAN: RO70 RZBR 0000 0600 0786 0304
As a Romanian legal person, you can contribute to the Aspen Leadership Trust by signing a sponsorship contract until December 31, 2023.