Aspen Leadership Trust
The Aspen Leadership Trust was created at the beginning of the year 2020, as a structure aiming to support the Leadership Initiatives of Aspen Institute Romania and to offer scholarships to join our Leadership Programs.
The generous contributions of the Aspen Leadership Trustees and individual Contributors are directed to support the continuation of our efforts to offer scholarships to high school students, university students, young professionals, public sector representatives and NGO representatives, in Romania and the region.
We thank our Leadership Trustees, for their generous support:
- Banca Comercială Română (Aspen Public Service Leadership Program Partner)
- Enel Romania (Aspen Public Service Leadership Program Partner)
- UniCredit Bank
- Merk Class (Gold Leaf Sponsor of the Aspen Leadership Awards 2020)
- Patria Bank
- Alliance Healthcare Romania (Silver Leaf Sponsor of the Aspen Leadership Awards 2020)
- Orion (Silver Leaf Sponsor of the Aspen Leadership Awards 2020)
- Rompetrol (Silver Leaf Sponsor of the Aspen Leadership Awards 2020)
We thank our individual Contributors to the Leadership Trust for their thoughtful support:
Ana Atanasiu, Aspen Fellow 2017 (Ana Gabriela Atanasiu Law Office – Junior Table Captain Sponsor of the Aspen Leadership Awards 2020)
Gold Individual Donation: Roxana Barbato, Aspen Economic Opportunities & Financing the Economy Seminar Alumna 2020; Daria Cătălui, Aspen Fellow 2010; Rodica Pirău, Aspen Fellow 2018; Andrei-Mihai Pogonaru, Aspen Fellow 2009; Vlad Dan Roman, YLP 2020 Participant; Iulia Scântei, Aspen Public Service Leadership Program Fellow 2019; Ștefan Strilciuc, Aspen Fellow 2018; Mihai Zamfir, YLP 2020 Participant
Silver Individual Donation: Ana Cătăuță, Aspen Fellow 2010; Ana Clinci, Aspen Junior Seminar Alumna 2020; Virginia Oțel, Aspen Alumna 2013
Aspen Institute Romania Leadership Programs supported through the Aspen Leadership Trust:
- Young Leaders Program (high profile regional leaders aged between 25 and 35 years old)
- Aspen Junior Seminar (students and young professionals aged between 20 and 24 years old)
- Aspen Teen Online Seminar (high school students aged between 15 and 19 years old)
- Aspen Public Service Leadership Program (public sector representatives aged between 25 and 45 years old)
- Aspen Seminar for Leaders – we offer scholarships for public sector and NGO representatives, providing them the opportunity to join corporate executives and leading entrepreneurs in their endeavour of getting a better understanding of values-based leadership.
Join us in our endeavour to promote values-based leadership, in service of a better society!
We welcome your careful contributions to the Aspen Leadership Trust, at the following bank account. Please state “Aspen Leadership Trust Contribution” accompanied by your name, in the transfer description.
Bank: Raiffeisen Bank
Bank Branch: Dorobanți
Bank Address: Piața Dorobanți, nr. 1, Sector 1, București
Account Name: ASOCIATIA INSTITUTUL ASPEN ROMÂNIA
IBAN: RO70 RZBR 0000 0600 0786 0304
As a Romanian natural person, you can also support our Leadership Programs and Initiatives by redirecting 3,5% of your income tax until May 25, 2021. For more details click here. For the pre-filled form click here: FORMULARUL_230.
As a Romanian legal person, you can contribute to the Aspen Leadership Trust by signing a sponsorship contract until December 31, 2021.
For more information please contact Mr. Mihai Cucu-Dumitrescu, Leadership Programs & Community Engagement Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +40726195454.